Hey guys, I am back.  So, I hope you all had a great day today, mine was a little good and bad.  Let me explain this so-so day.  I had woken up pretty early to get ready for the card show I was setting up at.  I know that the weather people were calling for rain all day but there was not any rain until I had gotten inside which it was a huge downpour at first and then it evolved into a steady rain and it was fairly cold.  50 degree rain with a lot of wind is not fun for me, my legs have not been working correctly because of this.  The show went well and I did make a little money so I had a great time seeing some people I have not seen for awhile.  When it was time to leave I had to figure out how to get my boxes out without getting them soaked since it was still raining a lot.  Lucky for me my cousin was there and his wife and son came up to help.  We got everything into my van and I was on my way.  My cousin came to my place to help me carry everything inside.  So that was good but then things got a little worse.  I hate being out when it is raining so hard, so I came in and was going to take a shower.  As I was manuvering to get into the shower I almost fell, my right knee gave out on me and then when getting out it gave way again.  I was good enough to catch myself with the grab bars I have around.  After that I went to get something to eat and take my pain meds and they did not kick in to take away any pain.  So that was not good.  Fun day really.

Lately I have talked about a few conspiracy theories but it is important that just because the theory has that name we should not just throw away what people are talking about.  Always do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

Well, that is all I have for tonight, I am pretty tired.  I will be back tomorrow with more.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts