I'm back, hope everyone is well.  Finally had my appointment with my psych today, it was alright but we did not really figure anything out like we have before.  Towards the end I politely argued that a huge part of why I cannot find a partner is because of the wheelchair.  I think it is the biggest hurdle for me when I meet women.  She, obviously, thinks it is not that big of a deal.  Yes, she thinks that it will be a factor for some women but not all.  Then I ask her why is it an issue for every woman.  On the sites I have a dating profile on I am honest about the chair, there are pics of me in the wheelchair and I believe that is the main reason why women do not want to even speak with me.  I can see who ever looks at my profile so I know that the women that I do mail look at my profile and then decide they do not want to continue speaking with me.  So I believe that if I had a profile where I did not mention that I was in a wheelchair then I would get women to respond to me.  It is actually horrible and makes me think that women are shallow; more than men, which is pretty hard to top: and are only out for looks.  That pisses me off when in their profile they talk about how fair and nice they are to everybody, which is complete bullshit.  So that makes me not trust women at all.  And that in turn makes it hard for me to find someone.  When I do go talk to a woman, she only will see me as a friend and never anything else.  It is way worse than what is called "friendzoned" because I am getting discriminated against because of the wheelchair.

Sorry for the rant but I could have went on much longer because it is something I am passionate about.  But that is all I have for tonight, if any body wants to respond in any way, feel free.  Anyway, it is getting close to my bedtime so I bid you all good night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts