Hey everyone, hopefully all is well.  Today has been a mixed day for me, my pain has been bad today but I think I have done pretty well by not thinking about it.  It has been a bad day for depression though as I also cannot get the thought of certain women out of my head.  The whole being lonely thing has been so tough lately and it makes it even harder for me since I know it is not from trying on my part.  I will go up to any woman anywhere that I am attracted to, I will message a woman on a dating site and that one hurts a little more.  I message woman but hardly ever get them to write me back.  When a woman does message me first and if I am not that much into them I will write them back and say so.  That is usually how it happens, the only women that do write me are women that I am really not into for whatever reasons.  Women just do not respond to me at all, I am not sure why, if I am doing something wrong.  I think women just hate me, that is all I can figure out.

So, I do not have much to write about today.  I've got some friends over watching Wrestlemania so I am going to make this short.  I hope you all have a great night or day.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts