Hi everyone, I am back with some more tonight.  So, my day today was fairly easy except for the pain spikes I had.  I took it a little easy because I woke up again with my hip hurting really bad, it was hard to stand up while transferring.   The temperatures here dropped by about 30-35 degrees from one day to the next and that plays bad with my pain.  That will make it go up at least 1 pain level to 2.  I do use .5 point marks for my pain scale because I did not think that 1-10 was very accurate.  Plus I have had pains way worse than a 10 before so the scale doesn't always work for every person.  Since everyone is different, no two pain scales are the same.  As anyone that is in a lot of pain knows that weather does play a big role on how you will feel.  The worst kind of day for me is when it is wet and rainy or just damp out plus cold or chilly.  Since I have a few broken bones on my body then I can tell a little before a large storm is on the way, which others that have broken bones on their body know.  I have a broken pinky on my left hand and it throbs at all times, when the weather is warm and nice then it does not hurt too bad but the worse the weather gets the more throbbing.  I know that there is not a way to take away all my pain, no magic pills or anything like that but I am sure there is a way that I can take my pain level down more than it is.  I have been keeping better records these past few weeks of my pain level and the lowest I have gotten is to a 7.  I do not think I have been much lower than this for awhile.  At least not for a more extended period of time.  Oh well.

Can anyone tell me, why is Kim Kardashian famous?  I mean, did she invent something to help society, did she discover a never before seen land or stop the spread of a deadly disease?  I can guarantee that not a single person can tell me why.  Now I do not watch any of those dumb shows that the Kardashian family have on cable but from what I know, she is famous for a sex tape.  Plus I do not think she even looks very good, just my opinion though.  If anyone can chime in and tell me a real reason why she is famous I will give you my respect.  Thanks.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope every one of you has a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts