Hey all, I am back.  Really do not have much to talk about but wanted to write a little mostly to let everyone know that, yes, I am alive.  I have a weird relationship with not living since I've died before so I use it in humor a lot.  One thing I constantly do is, when I have a doctor appointment I always ask, so how much longer do I have.  All of my doctors think this is strange but to be in my situation, you have to be a little strange or something went wrong somewhere.  As I have always said, if you cannot laugh at yourself then you are going to have a boring life.

My pain has not been a big issue today, just a few small spikes throughout the day.  Pretty much it has been as good as the weather here in mid Missouri.  That's good I guess.

One thing I did want to touch on is the Forgotten War or the Korean War of 1950-1953.  This is mostly forgotten about because it falls between two bigger conflicts for very different reasons.  Most people can easily recall something about WWII even if you are not big into history or can recall something or some emotion from the Vietnam War.  The Korean War just gets left out, I did not learn anything about this war in my k-12 school days.  It was not till later when I was doing some military history by looking at those things called books that I really started to know it.  This was a time before Google so I had to resort to old fashioned tricks.  Anyway, the reason why I would like to talk a little about this war is because of all the talk going back and forth from North Korea and the United States of America.  Like usual North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un is threatening America with nuclear war if they do not back down.  He does this all the time to his people because he brainwashes them to make them think that he is from a line of Gods.  Which is not the case at all, his grandfather, who was the person that started the state of North Korea, Kim Il-Sung, was born into a family that was in a Russian war camp.  His father, Kim Jong-Il, took power after dear old dad passed, like all mortals tend to do.  He had supposedly shot a perfect golf game and 11 hole in ones, he also credits himself with inventing the hamburger.  So, this is a stock of really messed up people that lie to their populace everyday.  All of the Kim family has been putting people in concentration camps and the international community just turns a blind eye to this.  Also they like to starve their people, kind of like what the wonderful Mao Zedong did to his own people, although Mao did that to around 20 million.  But what I wanted to get to was that even thoughthe Korean War may have stopped hostilities in 1953, North and South Korea are technically still at a war footing.  This also means that the United States of America is also technically still at war with the North.  If something does happen soon where hostilities do start up again, President Trump will not be starting another war.  Just wanted to say that to all the people that think that President Trump is going to get us into another war.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope every one of you that is reading this has a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts