Good day, Rey's family and the NFL Draft

Hey everyone, I am writing this a little early as I am pretty tired.  Not a whole lot to talk about today but did want to touch on a few things.  First off, how I am doing today.  Today has been a pretty good day all around.  I did not want to say it in case I would jinx it but my pain has been alright, at about a 7 right now.  This weather going up and down has not been great and all this rain is not a whole lot of fun but it will level out in a few days.  This week I have been doing some good work on my book, some editing work and then some new writing also.  I would have done more but there is a side book project I have been slowly working on also.  It is an alternate history book about what would the world look like if the Mongol Empire was still around.  Basically that they stayed together and did not fall apart in the 13th century.  I think that will be a lot of fun to write, it is a subject I studied a lot in college.  So this might start me working on other alternate history titles down the road.  Just wait and see.

So my favorite guy on Youtube that does videos on Star Wars speculation and talk is a channel called Thor Skywalker and he has this video out called "The Last Rey's Parents Video You'll Ever Need to Watch" and it is very good.  I will have a link at the end.  Basically it goes off from what Daisy Ridley ( the actress that play's Rey) said in an interview a little while back.  Stating that she thought the movie, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, gave away who her parentage is without spelling it out for us.  Thor Skywalker points out in the video that her parents are probably not someone we already know and that they did not leave her on Jakku but that was were she was raised.  It is a very convincing theory and one that might turn out true.  I hope the trailers for the movie do not spoil that for everyone, I hope we get to figure that out in the upcoming The Last Jedi.  It is too late for me to go back on who I thought her parents were, or at least her grandfather, Obi Wan-Kenobi.  So, I will let you make your own opinions.

So, tonight is the NFL Draft and my Chiefs pick in the first round a 27.  I usually always stay up to see who they pick but as I stated earlier, I am very tired and going to bed soon.  There are a few rumours that they might trade up to take a player they really want and I think that is a good thing.  I hope they get the person they really want.  A lot of mock drafts I have seen lately have the Chiefs taking either a quarterback or a linebacker at their spot.  I would like to see them draft an inside linebacker to pair up with Derrick Johnson, who is getting up there and might not be around a whole lot longer.  Whoever it is I just hope they do well.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts