Hello everyone, hope you all are doing well.  So, the last few days has not been terrible for me, the weather has been a lot nicer out.  Since it has been warmer and more sunny out, it has helped my mood quite a bit.  I have been doing a good job of not thinking as much about my pain so it has not been as bad but I am still not able to really get out and do anymore.  I need something to really block the pain, this Oxy plus Morphine combo is not working out.  I have been seeing this doctor for almost 13 years so I am sure we can figure it out.  I also think I should mention something about a muscle relaxer, at least something of low dose because I have had them before on a higher dose and it messed me up when trying to transfer.  So it would be best not to get too strong of one.

Even though this warmer weather has helped my mood some, there are still things that trouble me.  The biggest one of course is the whole female problem.  Still do not understand it much and I do know that there is some things that we are not meant to understand but this can sometimes make you feel like a complete loser.  It is terrible, I know something is wrong but I do not know what it is so I can fix it.  So troubling.

So, I have heard that they are releasing the first trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi on Friday sometime.  Cannot wait for that to happen.  There were so many questions at the end of Episode VII that I hope they complete at least a few in this next movie.  Questions all fans had like, who are the parents of Rey, where does Snoke come from and is Finn going to find out that he is force sensitive or not.  I think that movie will be a great ride.

That is all I have for tonight.  I hope everyone has a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts