Hello all, I hope you are doing well.  So, today has been a pretty tough pain day.  Last night I was opening a pill bottle that has a child proof lid and it was screwed on wrong.  I guess the night before I had screwed it on a little harsh and did not fix it then and let it sit all day.  Then last night when I went to open that pill bottle it was tough to open and I did something that sprained or pulled something in my right elbow.  I did not know how much pain that can bring you but you use your elbow for pretty much everything when you use that hand.  Pushing my chair was pretty hard but the thing that was the hardest was driving.  When I drive I use what is commonly reffered to as an "8 ball" so that way I can turn the whole wheel with one hand while my other is using the hand control and when I would take a turn it would send a big pain shock through my arm up to my neck.  So I did not drive much today but I did have to go mail some cards that I have sold recently,  Also, my lower back was flaring up today, especially this morning and started to get better around noon.  Well, that is how my day has been.

I did not have a lot to talk about tonight but there is a story I ran across I would like to speak on and you can make up your own thoughts.  We all probably know that it is really expensive to live in San Francisco, CA.  The median price for a home in America on average is 209,000, which is a lot of money but it is very cheap when it comes to the median home price in San Francisco which is 737,000.  I have never been to the city and more than likely never will but was not aware that it was that much.  So glad where I live all of a sudden, at least I can afford it.  Anyway, there is a Twitter employee that makes around 160,000 a year and he has recently said that he is barely scrapping by living there.  He pays 3,000 a month in rent for, as he describes it, an "ultra cheap" place.  I will leave a link to the story at the end of this post.  A woman that did an interview with The Guardian that said her and her husband make a combined 1 million a year and still cannot afford a home.  This shows how unrealistic that California is against the rest of the country.  California wants to secede from the United States of America, I wish they could for a lot of reasons, wanna know the reason why?  It is because Donald Trump was elected President of the United States of America.  I will do another post about why I think this would be a good idea, it will be a long post too.

That is all for tonight, I hope everyone has a great night or day.  Take care!

Comments

Popular Posts