Hey all, sorry I took a few days off but I am back now to talk about a few things.  So, my pain has not been as bad, even though the lowest it has been in the last few days is 7.  I have had spikes of a 10 pain for quite a long time now, just not sure how to combat that.  Ok, here is the scenario:  I am going about my day and all of a sudden I get this pain that goes from my right hip to my spine and back, it causes me a 10 pain, the pain last for maybe 5 or 6 minutes.  There really is not a way to fight this with any type of pain pill because if you take the pill by mouth, then it will take some time to start kicking in and being effective.  You can do things like crunch up or chew the pill, sometimes that can help it start working faster but not very often.  You can crush the pill and snort it, this will usually every time make it kick in faster, it is just not a good way to take a pill, I think.  As the doctors always say, you want to get ahead of the pain but how can you do that because no person I am aware of can tell the very near future.  So the docs put you on a schedule to take the pills, thinking this will help you out.  Bad thing about that is that not everyone reacts the same way to any type of medication, even aspirin.  For me at least, with the program I am on now, this does not work.  I have started on the new program that my doctor recommended for me, even though I know that it will not work, I am going to go through it and let my doc know in a week which will be on Friday.  Guess we will have to wait and see what he says.

So, politics, it's fun huh?  I can hardly talk about politics without my blood pressure rising and me getting pretty upset.  It is not that I do not like the things people talk to me about or that I do not like the person I am talking to, it just has to do with how much I do not like politicians in this country and the way those same people govern.  I cannot believe that are not more people that are upset at the politicians of this country, especially the ones that have made a career out of what was supposed to be public service making millions of dollars, by the way we do pay their "salaries" even if a certain senator from Oklahoma doesn't think so.  Here is looking at you Markwayne Mullin, who said that his constituents do not pay his salary.  Saying that this is his service for him because he paid so much in taxes before getting to Washington and still pays taxes through his business that was given to him by his father, a plumbing business.  I am sure that this piece of crap has not done any actual plumbing work because he came from a richer household and now this idiot makes $174,500 a year that is paid through taxes from his constituents and others that do not even know that he exist or that someone would name their child Markwayne.  That plumbing business is not the only business he owns, I guess he owns some property company down there as well.  So this human makes a hell of a lot more money than you but does not know where the money comes from, what an idiot.

Well, that is all that I have for you tonight.  Thank you all for reading and take care.

Comments

Popular Posts