Hey guys, wanted to write tonight since I skipped last night.  I will tell you why.  Yesterday I went downtown here and passed out flyers for a card show coming up at the end of the month that I am setting up at.  So I pushed around downtown for about 2 hours, got paid 30 bucks for my trouble, which was nice.  Anyway, after I had gotten home I started hurting really bad, my body started locking up on me, my back was really tight and my arms felt like jello.  So I was really wore out and went to bed early, like before 7.  But I felt rested when I woke up and ready for another day, even though I was still hurting from all that pushing.  I am still hurting now at 10 pm.  I will still be hurting tomorrow when I see my pain doc at 1.  But anyway, I really wanted to write tonight to tell you what I thought of seeing Fate of the Furious.

I just got out of the premier for the movie.  It had a lot of good action, some really nice twist and turns and also some good intrigue.  But, it is not my favorite of this series, my favorite is Fast 7.  Some of the reason for that has to go to the loss of one of the characters in real life that has been there from the start, Paul Walker.  It was a very emotional movie for me.  This movie was a lot of fun to watch in a theater and think that is the best way to watch it.  Charlize Theron was great in this movie, when she first showed up she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Well, that is my spoiler free review, go watch it.  I hope all of you reading this have a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts