Hello all, hope you are doing well.  So, my day has not been too bad today, went pretty well.  I tried to stay at least half-way busy after I had to go to the post office to mail something so I put a lot of cards online to sell today.  Plus I made a few side deals of cards I did not put online but sold to a single fan.  So that was good, was needing a little money, gotta have gas for my van.  Gas prices have gone up here, I did not notice it today but yesterday it was 2.19 but I have been hearing that the price is sure to go up for a little bit.  But that is neither here nor there.  I am all ready for the card show this weekend, I think it will go pretty well.  I had handed out quite a lot of flyers that one day a few weeks ago so the word is spread, at least a little by me.

I am sorry but I really do not have much to talk about tonight.  I will be back tomorrow with more, I am just really tired now.  Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts