Hey there, I am back for tonight.  So, today has been mostly uneventful, which is normally a good thing.  I really did not go anywhere today except to get some pills filled.  I was given a partial on Saturday and had to pick up the rest today.  So I went there and while I was at Walmart I bought a few other things, because it is really hard to go there and just get one thing.  I was looking at the rotisserie chickens and decided that they looked really good and they were recently brought out because they were very hot.  I know this because as I picked it up to put into the basket I was using the package broke apart and it spilled on my right thigh.  I did something that was very out of character of me, I screamed F@*K really loud.  They heard me across the store in the pharmacy, wondering what happened.  It was pretty painful, at least for those 4 or 5 seconds, then it was just a little disgusting.  But what was my pain level today?  Not bad, about an 8 for most of the day and did not have any spikes today, which is a little odd.  So that means that tomorrow I will probably have a few more than usual.  I believe that I can make it.

So, a lot of stuff came out at Star Wars celebration over the weekend.  They started early with a teaser trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi on Friday.  It was a great teaser, as I said before and the big question it brought up was what Luke says toward the end, that the Jedi must end.  It is a little confusing because we do not understand what he means by that.  We know that Luke, after his new Jedi order was destroyed, went looking for the first Jedi temple.  My theory on why he did this and other people think this way.  That he thought that something was wrong with the Jedi teachings and he went to look for what the Jedi order originally thought of, the way the Jedi order was a thousand years before the Republic.  He wants to find out if the teachings of the Jedi were corrupted at any time because something does not feel right to Luke on the way he was teaching his students.

Also, Kathleen Kennedy, who is the head of Lucasfilm, came out and talked about where the Star Wars stories were going after Episode IX.  Is the Skywalker saga going to continue or are they going to focus on the side stories like Rogue One, which I really liked.  I would like to see something to do with a different era like the Old Republic when there were thousands of Jedi and Sith.  There are some epic battles between the two at this time, before the formation of the Republic which was seen in the prequels.  I was not a fan of what is classified as the "Expanded Universe" so I would be going into that era with a clean slate, I do not know much, except for a few characters who were either Jedi or Sith.  So this will be fun.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope everyone reading this has a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts