Busy Day Again, Fan Favorite is Coming, Why Should I Care?

Hi there all, I hope the middle of your week is going great!  My day was alright, a little wore out but I'm alright.  I did a little more today than I even did yesterday, just a lot, didn't make it back home until about 3 or so.  Just tiring but I'll live.  I called around to different places about an apartment but I think I found a good lead that I'll call tomorrow.  Hopefully something good comes from that because I'm running out of time on finding a place before I have to either renew my lease or tell them I'm not, I have until next Friday the 28th.  I did make it to the gym today and did a good, quick triceps workout but made it there a little later than normal but that's fine.  I'll be back tomorrow to work even harder.  So, I'm already a little tired so I'm going to get this going!

MCU Day!  A fan favorite character will be coming to the MCU very soon, I'm sure Feige will be talking about this soon.  Red Hulk is thought to be introduced with the rest of the Thunderbolts team, which the concept will be brought up in the upcoming Falcon and Winter Soldier series on Disney+ soon.  The roster of that team from the comics includes one character that will most likely not be apart of the team in Venom but the others could join and they are Elecktra, Ghost Rider, Deadpool and Punisher.  I could see that team but they might replace a few of them such as Deadpool and Punisher just because it's Disney and they want to keep things PG-13 but I wonder who would replace them.  Zemo could join that team but others that have been on the team in the comics are Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, Bullseye, the Yelena Belova Black Widow and Luke Cage.  I would like to see any of those characters on there.  Here is the article I found this; https://mcucosmic.com/2020/02/19/red-hulk-is-rumored-for-thunderbolts-in-the-mcu/

This is something I just don't understand, why people are worried about things such as lethal injection to kill people on death row because it might cause some discomfort to that person.  Like this guy in Tennessee who had made a promise to his daughter that he wouldn't die in the electric chair so he took the needle.  This man was convicted by a jury of his peers in suffocating his wife to death.  Why should anyone care what this man feels when he is put to death, not like he gave his former wife any choice in the matter and I'm very sure that she suffered from that action.  So tell me, why should I care what this utter piece of sh@% feels, I think they should use a knife as that won't really cost anything.  Or a quick bullet to the back of the head or just kill him the same way he murdered his former wife by suffocating him.  See how he likes it.  So if anyone reading this can give me a valid reason why I should care about this person, please speak up and send me a message.  I really don't think they should have left him in a cage for 30 years, the taxpayers of the state had to pay for his worthless existence.  So here is the article that brought this up, I need to stop talking about this so my blood pressure can go down; https://www.yahoo.com/news/ultimate-choice-tennessee-inmates-wrestle-210516447.html

That's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!






































Comments

Anonymous said…
Steven I'm so sorry about telling you to find a cheaper place. I know this has been stressful for you and I feel so bad. But we will find a way we alway have all on our own. As for the guy that killed is wife I feel the same way . The goverment will house ,feed and give them a free place to stay, this is all so screwed up any more. Hell a drug addict gets all kind of help and then someone like you cann't get shit. Okay I think its about time for me to get ready for bed. Get some rest please.

Popular Posts