Alright Day, Too Bad, More Election Fun, Clone Wars, Why?

Hey everyone, hope things are going great at the end of your week!  My day has been alright I guess, didn't do much fun.  I did make it to the gym and had a good bicep workout.  I maxed out on the bicep curl machine at 120 pounds.  I consider that a pretty good thing.  I also went out and did some door to door stuff for that solar company but nobody was home, or at least they didn't come to the door.  I've generated 4 leads, the most in Missouri so far, so that's cool.  Bad thing is I won't get paid until March 6th.  I was hoping it would have been this weekend.  I'm still looking for a regular job but haven't found anything yet.  Job market is a little tough right now.  So anyway, let me go on and get to it!

Alternate History Day!  There is this story, confirmed by Adolph Hitler himself, that there was a time in France during WWI that a British soldier had him in his sights but didn't take the shot.  This could have changed history so much, if only that guy knew what was coming.  It was said to have been Henry Tandy who could have shot one of the most evil men in history but he had no idea what the future held at that time.  At the time Hitler was just a lowly private in the German army, not anybody important and he was limping back to German lines at the time.  Tandy probably took pity on him and it's unfortunate that he did but it shows how good of a guy he is.  The article that brought this up for me is done really well, I'm now going to look for a book that has this scenario because there is a lot here.  If Hitler was killed during WWI then I don't think WWII would have started when it did but may have started up about 10 years later maybe more.  Also, I don't imagine that the Jews of Europe would have been in as much peril without Hitler but they still would have had to put up with mass Antisemitism.  I don't have a clue who would have replaced Hitler as the leader of Germany but I do think that there would still be a coup of the Weimar Republic, much like in our timeline.  So it wouldn't have been the Nazi party but some other party, probably.  Most of the people were still upset over the treaty of Versailles, thinking that the German people were being punished for being on the losing end of WWI.  Which was true, to a point I guess.  So, here is that article; https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/alternate-history-what-if-hitler-didnt-survive-world-war-i-125186

It looks like Russia, along with other countries, are already trying to interfere in the 2020 election but maybe not how you think.  It seems that Russia is trying to support the campaign of Bernie Sanders, you know since he is a communist.  At one point in the interview Bernie talks that Russia is trying to sow hatred in America, I think the democrats and others are doing a great job of that on their own.  I almost forgot but Bernie honeymooned in Russia, I'm glad this article pulled it up.  So I guess that CNN is showing how they do not really like Bernie, which is great.  Here is that article; https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/21/politics/bernie-sanders-russia-election-interference/index.html

The first episode of season 7 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars premiered today and it was really good, wish the episode was longer than 24 minutes.  The bad batch of clones is a great thing to bring up since that was the plan for the first episode of the clone wars on Cartoon Network before it was cancelled.  So if you were a fan of The Clone Wars I would suggest you go watch it, can't recommend it enough.

This is a case I really didn't understand when I first heard it on the news, a 15 month old went missing in Tennessee and is just now being reported as missing even though the last time the child was seen was in December.  I really hope they find this child but it's going to be really hard since it's been 2 months or so since this happened.  The kid could look a little different than when the last picture was taken.  I hope the police find out why it wasn't reported right away.  Here is the article on this; cnn.com/2020/02/21/us/tennessee-baby-missing/index.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care!


















































Comments

Popular Posts