Rest Day, Villain Coming Back, Scary Stuff, Nobody Likes Bernie, New Moon

Hey there everyone, I hope the middle of the week is going great for you!  My day has been alright, I stayed home today because my belly was a little upset.  I felt a little guilty about not making it to the gym but it's alright, you have to let your muscles rest a little bit.  So I got a lot of rest in today, didn't get a nap but that's alright.  My neighbor that lived above me moved out today, he was a really cool guy, hated to see him go.  Now there is not anyone that lives in the three apartments above me, hope they move in some good people.  So, let me get into it!

MCU Day!  A popular villain could be coming back to the MCU and it will be interesting to see how they bring him back in.  I think it would be smart to bring Crossbones back during The Falcon and Winter Soldier series, it would make more sense than to bring him in during the Wandavision show, he could be working with Zemo.  Zemo is a good candidate to join the Thunderbolts team and I think Crossbones could join the team as well.  Anyway, here is an article on it; https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/crossbones-rumored-return-mcu/

Here is a story and small video about one of the scariest attacks that can happen to someone, a person comes up behind you with a syringe in their hand and stabs you with the needle.  What makes it so scary is that anything can be inside that syringe, it could have been used before for heroin or something so you could get a blood borne illness like HIV, AIDS or hep-C.  Very scary and it doesn't take much to attack a person with a needle.  It's very easy to sneak up on someone to do this and I hate these people that would pray upon those that cannot defend themselves.  In the CCTV video you see a man stick a woman with what appears to be a needle and then he does a stupid job of making himself look innocent.  Hope they catch this bastard or something "unfortunate" happens to him at some point.  Here it is so you can see what happened; https://www.yahoo.com/news/maryland-police-release-cctv-alleged-135719321.html

As I thought, it appears that not even die-hard democrats are behind Bernie Sanders because they recognize that he would destroy the country.  The big donors are trying to do everything they can without fully going after Sanders, mostly because the donors know that it could rip the party apart and that's something they don't want at this time against a president they all hate.  If they don't kill Sanders momentum then I think there will be a brokered convention for the democrats so they can get who they want as the nominee, if not Biden then Clinton probably.  Here is a story I found on this; https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/21/democrat-megadonors-bernie-sanders-116556

It seems we have a new moon that's about the size of a car, so not that big.  It's orbit around the Earth marks the passing once every 47 days.  The name of this celestial object is 2020 CD3, these names are so crazy the scientist choose for these bodies.  But anyway, here is that article; newscientist.com/article/2235427-earth-has-acquired-a-brand-new-moon-thats-about-the-size-of-a-car/

I have never been big on this whole big beard thing that a lot of men do nowadays but the CDC is now saying that the big beards are not good for wearing a face mask or respirator on their face.  It's not just cause I cannot grow facial hair very well, mostly because of a pituitary problem, I just think it looks bad on most guys.  So anyway, if you are wanting to stay safe from coronavirus then you will need to shave your face to wear a mask.  Here is that article; https://nypost.com/2020/02/26/cdc-warns-men-about-facial-hair-dangers-as-coronavirus-spreads/

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that you all have a great day or night, take care!








































Comments

Popular Posts