Late Post, Strange Shower, Drop Outs

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great!  First off I'm sorry for not posting this last night, I was dead tired and some things happened that I didn't know where going to happen so I am back this morning.  My day was alright I guess, I am still alive.  I seen another dentist today to see what they could do for me but the price was way too high, much like that guy in O'Fallon.  They would want almost $10,000, no way I could make that be good for me on a payment plan.  $10,000 is a lot for someone like me, that's more than half what I make in a year and trying to make a payment plan was not feasible so I left.  I've gotta figure something out about this before I lose anymore teeth.  So anyway, I'm really tired and it is already getting late here so I'm going to move this along.  Now to get to it!

History Day!  The story I have to share with you today is about a strange meteorological incident in the state of Kentucky called a "Meat Shower".  There have been many theories of how a "Meat Shower" could happen.  One day in early March a lot of meat just fell out of the sky, some people at the time said it tasted like mutton, mutton is the flesh of older sheep.  The man who is researching this thinks it happened because of buzzards barfing up what they ate.  Now buzzards feast on rotting animals so the people that tried the meat may have been eating something pretty crazy that would make stomachs turn, I know it would for me.  Here is that story for you; https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/kentucky-meat-shower

Here is an update to the 2020 democratic race for the nomination.  Two people have just dropped out after the results of New Hampshire, one I know and another I've never heard of.  First is Andrew Yang, the guy that wanted to give everyone $1,000 a month because machines are taking our jobs and the other is Michael Bennet who I didn't even know was running or who that was.  The bigger one is Yang ending his run but it was to be expected as the race continues.  I guess because he was kind of an outsider, not a politician, I was pulling for him a little even though I didn't agree with a lot of things he talked about.  Oh well, here is an article on this; https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/11/politics/andrew-yang-ends-2020-presidential-campaign/index.html

Well, that's all for me today, I'll be back tonight.  I hope you all are doing great, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts