Cold Times, New Series, Cool Happenings, Stupid People

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great!  My day has been a little hectic because I've been watching the boys most all day and they got on my nerves after awhile.  I love them a lot but I haven't really been able to get much done today that I wanted to.   Oh well, I'll get some done tomorrow, probably will stay home from the gym again tomorrow because it's going to be so cold.  It snowed again today and am so sick of this weather, just can't wait till it stays nice out.  Sometimes I wish global warming would hurry up.  The low tonight is supposed to be like 7 degrees, thank God I have a bed warmer as that will come in handy soon.  So anyway, time to get to it!

MCU Day!  This is some good news from Marvel that they will be doing a Secret Invasion series on Disney+ instead of a movie.  There is so much more they can do with a series over a movie, much more time can be put in even if it is only 6 episodes, like a lot of Disney+ series are.  If they also introduce a new character or two then that's even better.  One character rumored that could be introduced is Nova, I'd love to see Nova in live action, I think that would be great.  And it is also supposed to be happening right before Captain Marvel 2 is even better, it's like a longer episode but with more of a budget.  Even though they are spending a lot of money per episode of these Disney+ shows, heard it was up to $20 million.  Not sure how true that is but I'm sure it's a lot per episode seeing the production values of The Mandalorian.  Here is an article of that MCU news; https://mcucosmic.com/2020/02/09/secret-invasion-disney-series-reportedly-in-the-works/

One of the coolest things is happening in astronomy right now as there is a FRB or Fast Radio Burst that is repeating every 16 days.  That's very different, there are many other FRB's that repeat but not as usual as this one.  I guess you can almost set a clock to when it will repeat.  So now there are so many theories on where this burst is coming from including black holes swallowing something to gamma ray burst but that probably isn't it.  What it it is coming from an intelligent species that is trying to get in touch with another civilization?  That would be really cool, proof that we are not alone in this big universe.  Guess we might find out sometime soon.  Here is an article on this; https://www.universetoday.com/144968/a-rare-fast-radio-burst-has-been-found-that-actually-repeats-every-16-days/

Rashida Tialb is a complete idiot who doesn't listen to people that are smarter than her, which is something that should be done.  She thinks the Fed should bail out cities like Detroit that couldn't cut it.  Now I do not know the ins and outs of the Fed but I know that they cannot be used to bail out cities that were not managed well.  Why should every person in America pay for Detroit not being managed well and if you look at it the city was controlled by democrats for the last 50 years.  Why should my tax money go towards getting that city right, it's not my fault.  Helping that city out would not help the greater good, like it did by bailing out the banks.  If they didn't bail them out then it would have hurt everyone, not just one city.  So here is the article; https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tlaib-urges-federal-reserve-to-bail-out-bankrupt-detroit-puerto-rico


That's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!













v








Comments

Popular Posts