Tough Morning, Rebels is Back, Too Much Support

Hey there everyone, hope your Monday is going great!  Well first off, my day did not start out very well as I felt like a semi ran me over.  Every muscle, joint and bone in my body was aching throughout the night and felt even worse when I finally got out of bed.  After being up for about an hour I felt a little better although I was still hurting a bunch.  Wish I could find a competent pain doctor that understands what my body is going through.  Sometime in a few weeks I am supposed to go see this doctor up in Hannibal that might be able to help me, not quite sure though, I'll probably give them a call tomorrow to see if they got my records.  But I did  make it to the gym today and had a pretty good workout.  Done a few new things and plus I am changing things up, before I would always do the same thing when I first came into the gym, now I do something different.  I am pretty tired so I might try to hurry this thing up.  So let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  A lot of Star Wars fans liked the Rebels series, I really enjoyed it and it seems that Lucasfilm will be making a sequel to that first series.  I am sure that this will take place after the end of the original series, showing Ashoka and Sabine going to look for Ezra.  It has been said that Ashoka and Sabine will be the two main characters which is pretty exciting.  Rex is also going to tag along on the quest and he is one of my favorite Star Wars characters, even though he is a clone of someone else.  Can't wait to see him in this and Clone Wars season 7, which starts this Friday, so get ready for that.  Also, it has been reported that the series will also introduce new force sensitive beings into the Star Wars galaxy, very cool news.   It is supposed to start sometime late 2020, not sure what the name of it will be just yet.  Here is a good video on it; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrOe69fGB6I

I think people nowadays are taking the emotional support animal or whatever a little too far, trying to get away with having an emotional support komodo dragon.  That is just too much and those people are trying to take advantage of something.  This guy in Florida has a life size cut out of President Trump and wants to bring it with himself to dialysis treatments.  The clinic offering those treatments told him that was unacceptable to bring in but they were fine with the smaller cut out of the president, also the clinic says that this is a matter of what they allow every patient to bring to appointments and not anything political.  I believe and side with the clinic, they have a policy that people can bring in whatever they want as long as it is a reasonably sized item and does not create safety or infection control issues.  About time someone stood up for themselves, now I hope they don't cave in after a week or so, which is probably what will happen.  Here is that article so you can make up your own mind; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/2020-02-17-emotional-support-president-donald-trump-cut-out-fresenius-kidney-florida-23928876.html

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts