I'm Back, The Master Isn't Returning, Iowa Can't Count

Hey there all, I hope your Monday is great!  I know that Mondays can be tough for people but just remember that things could be worse, they certainly have for me at times of my life.  So I am back after my time off to get my laptop fixed, glad to have it back.  So I did make it to the gym again today and had a good biceps workout.  I didn't stay quite as long today, just because I had an apartment to go look at.  But that apartment wasn't for me, the door ways were too small for me to get my chair through.  So I guess I'll need to keep looking, just like for a job.  Saturday I started this job I thought might be good but then I did it and didn't like it at all.  It's going door to door to sell solar power to people.  So I don't think I'll continue with it but I will try it out for a little while.  It's too damn cold this time of year to be outside going all around a neighborhood.  Oh well, let me get to it!

Star Wars Day!  Recently there was a rumor making the rounds on the net that George Lucas was coming back to be an executive producer for Lucasfilm.  I am here to tell you that is sadly not the case but who knows, in a few days Lucas might come out and say that he is indeed returning but as of now this rumor is all but dead.  There are many fans that would love to see the master of Star Wars return to help make the future movies, I would like to see him do at least one movie but he is not coming back to the franchise that he sold for $4 billion in 2012.  Lately he has come back to certain productions to see what is going on and to give a little advice, he visited the set of the Han Solo movie but he wasn't able to make that thing any good.  He has come to the set of the Mandalorian a few times to give some insight on things and even took a nice photo holding the baby Yoda.  That's really the extent of what he wants to do in his retirement, just pop up whenever to give his two cents on what should be going on.  I have no problem with that, he is a very wise person who came up with this fantastic world, so who would know more about it than him.  I hope he keeps coming back, I think it is ultimately good for Star Wars.  Here is an article I found on this; https://comicbook.com/starwars/2020/02/08/rumor-debunked-george-lucas-return-star-wars-disney-plus-series/

Last week there was a little something going on in the state of Iowa, the caucus to see who would run for each party in November.  Things didn't really work out the way they wanted and I know what would have helped out, going to paper ballots instead of these machines that can be hacked.  If they insist on using the machines to vote then at least put them on a closed system to where they are not hooked up to the internet because there are all kinds of people on there that can hack into what you are wanting to keep safe.  We never had these problems when we all used paper ballots, much easier and all the people had to know how to do was count.  It's still funny to me to say that the people in Iowa cannot count, we Missourians like to joke with the people up north.  This is just a sampling of what is happening in the whole democratic party right now, they just can't seem to get much right at this time.  Plus all the candidates are fighting with each other, which I really like to see.  It just goes to show that they are not a united party at all and will fall apart come election time.  I will keep repeating this but I am not a fan of President Trump but I do not want to see anyone from the list of candidates of the democratic party become president of this great country because I think that they could burn this country to the ground and I don't really want to see that.  Here is an article on this; https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/iowa-caucus-results-show-democrats-cant-even-count-votes-but-they-want-to-run-everything

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really do hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts