Still Searching, Evil Woman, It's Serious, Keeping Up

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great today!  My day has been going alright, nothing much special today.  Just freezing cold here, the high is like 14 degrees but at least the sun is shining, which it doesn't do a whole lot this time of year.  So I spent a lot of time today trying to find a new pain doctor, the guy I'm seeing now is not working out for me.  I don't think he understands my pain, I'm a different type of patient so I need someone who goes at things a little different.  I'm having some trouble finding anyone that would take me on as a new patient, kind of the same thing about my dental problem that is called a health problem by some.  But a dental and health problem should be the same but I guess no providers think that.  So I guess I will have to tough it out, that's what I've been doing all my life.  So, time to get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  On one of my favorite sites online, Listverse, there was a list posted about Hillary Clinton that I thought I would talk about today.  Love her or hate her or just not really care about her there are a ton of conspiracy theories about the former First Lady.  I mostly fall into the camp of I hate her but I try not to use that term as it is very hateful, hence the name.  I just think she is a very untrustworthy person who has done some pretty shady crap and I think it would have torn this country in two if she was to become president.  I will talk about a few from the list, I knew of some before hand but there are a couple that I didn't really know about.  Probably the most famous one is the Clinton Body Count, meaning the people that have mysteriously died that were somehow related to the Clinton political machine.  The most recent person that has ended up dead from this theory is Jeffery Epstein, who "committed suicide" while in prison.  He just knew too much and could get a lot of people in trouble, especially former President Bill Clinton.  The next one that I and most everyone else knew about was an Unhealthy Hillary.  Especially during the 2016 election for president she didn't seem herself at times and that leads also into another conspiracy where Hillary was using body doubles, just like Saddam Hussein.  She was falling down all over the place and didn't walk very well at all.  One of the biggest reasons I don't like Hillary is because she thought she was owed the presidency after her husband served because of everything she put up with.  I hope she is truly out of the political business but you can never be sure with her, I think there could be a brokered convention for the democrats this year because they will not like who is leading the spot for the nomination and that could give her a chance to get into it again.  If she does somehow become the nominee then I think she will still lose against President Donald Trump, unless she somehow rigs the election with the help of foreign actors, which is not out of the realm of possibility.  Hopefully this doesn't happen but I could see something like this if Bernie is the frontrunner in the primaries.  Anyway, here is that list; https://listverse.com/2020/02/13/top-10-sinister-conspiracy-theories-about-hillary-clinton/

This coronavirus is some serious stuff and more people need to take it seriously.  The 15th case of the virus in America was just confirmed down in Texas recently.  This thing has killed almost 1,400 and infected over 60,000 and these are the early days of the spread.  Things are dicey with this situation and you have to watch yourself.  If you are around someone who has recently been to China or the Hubei province and start having upper respiratory symptoms then quickly get to a hospital to get treated because if left untreated then it will kill you.  So watch yourself out there, here is an article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/cdc-confirms-15th-case-coronavirus-151843082.html

This is something good but I have thought would have went away a few years ago, just because of the political climate in this country.  It is an almost unrivaled success, Barbie, it has been around for 61 years.  Longer than most toys that are on the market but it is about as popular today as it was all those years ago.  I will give Mattel all the credit in the world for changing with the times, making so many different versions of the doll to keep up with the world.  Something I think is cool that Mattel put out a wheelchair bound barbie doll a long time ago, I almost got one but thought better of it.  One thing I cannot believe is that they are making a live action movie based on the doll but I'm sure it will make money as kids drag their parents to the theater to watch it so good for them.  Here is an article on this; yahoo.com/finance/news/lisa-mcknight-on-evolution-of-barbie-190054576.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a fantastic night or day, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts