Lazy Day, Another MCU Rumor, Absurd Florida

Hello all, hope the middle of the week is going well!  I did nothing today and I am blaming some of that on the weather and also that I feel a little "off" today.  I woke up feeling off, not sure exactly why but that was it.  I really only did one thing that would be considered as productive, I emptied out the dishwasher and loaded it up and now it is running.  I have mostly played video games today, I only play Madden on the PS4, I still have last years Madden, just have not bought the new one yet.  I will see where my finances are after paying my bills on Friday to see if I should buy it.  One reason that could be why I am not feeling right is that I feel very constipated.  Not sure why, I have been taking that Movantix like I should, she had upped me to two pills earlier this week.  Which reminds me, I need to let her know that I need a different script for the new dose.  I will send her an email soon.  But let me now get into the good stuff!

Marvel Day!  It seems that almost everyday there is a new Avengers 4 theory, at least until we get our first glimpse of a trailer, any of these could be true.  This is one that is probably true and I have thought this the whole time, maybe I should have mentioned it right after watching the movie.  It posits that Thanos waited to assemble the stones because a few key people were dead, mainly the Ancient One, Odin and Ego, that those three could have stopped him by themselves or even together.  I would also put Hela in that list too, I think she could have ended Thanos once and for all by herself. I will add the article I found this theory on, and I will let you know that I just skimmed the article to find out who was being talked about.  Even though Thor has now taken over ruling over Asgard from Odin, he was no match at all for Thanos, especially by himself, even with his new axe, "Stormbreaker".  Anyway, here is the article so you can make up your own mind; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2456566/new-marvel-theory-guesses-why-thanos-waited-to-attack-the-avengers

Florida, such a fun and weird place in America.  Just the other day there was a shooting at a tournament for Madden because some person was upset that he lost the game.  If I lose a game then I usually sit around to see where I went wrong.  Now they are throwing political punches down there for the governors seat.  Republican Ron DeSantis said something, that was meant for off the record, but was racist any way you look at it.  His opponent for the seat of governor is a man named Andrew Gillum, a black man that is running as the democratic nominee.  He said, "the last thing we need to do is monkey this up".  As most of you know, monkey is a name that was used once for a man of color.  That may have been out of context, I did not get a chance to read the whole manuscript of what DeSantis said.  The media is only focused on that little bit.  Typical news media, taking things out of context.  I think the republican should come out and apologize right away, even though I am against stuff like that, because I am sure he did not mean it in a demeaning way against Gllum.  I think this was just another case of the news media latching onto a story that should not have been carried this long. 

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I am really tired for some reason.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!















































Comments

Popular Posts