Change Day, MCU Rumors, Illegal Immigrant Murderer

Hey there everyone, hope things are great today. It has been pretty good for me, a little different but I am doing pretty good with it.  Earlier today my friend and her two kids are going to stay with me for a few days, so that has messed some things up for my normal routine but I am good with things coming up all of a sudden so it's not a big deal.  I have dealt with a lot of sudden changes in my life.  So I might not be writing tomorrow cause I'm just a little busy but I will be back.  So anyway, let me get into it!

Marvel Day! So I guess there are some MCU fans out there that are looking past Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and wondering what it ahead for Phase 5.  I imagine, like this article I will add later, it is because we already know a few movies for Phase 4 like the Black Panther sequel or the Doctor Strange sequel.  I think those people are looking too far ahead, do they always do that with anything they do.  That would be like not wanting to get into a relationship because you know you will break up.  You need to be happy from what is happening for the moment and not try looking ahead all the time.  Enjoy the MCU, I know it is awhile until another Marvel movie, not until March for Captain Marvel, Venom does come out in October but it is not connected to the MCU.  Anyway, here is that article, it was pretty good to read; https://screenrant.com/mcu-phase-5-rumors-hope-true-arent/

Something terrible just happened, Mollie Tibbets, the missing girl in Iowa, was murdered by someone that is an illegal immigrant.  How many more of these assholes are we going to let into this country to take lives of American citizens?  This has happened way too much and is something we need to focus on, stopping these people getting into America.  You know how much I do not like the left or democrats but they are saying it's not a big deal that the man who committed this horrible crime should not be a poster boy for illegal immigration because they do not believe we should have borders.  They are just stupid and I don't think I need to say anything about why that is a stupid idea though.  Just like the situation in Chicago, something serious needs to be done about this. 

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!

























Comments

Popular Posts