Good Day, $1 Trillion Company

Hey everyone, I hope your Thursday went well today!  So my day was good, my father came down and we went to go look at a van today.  It was a 2012 Kia Sedona but just could not get them to get straight on the numbers.  Oh well, there will be more out there, this is not the only van out there for me.  After my dad left for back home I went to my friends house to watch her kids for about an hour while she had her second interview with Red Lobster, guess she won't find anything out for a few more days.  For the last week there have been many people move out of here, one were my upstairs neighbors.  Hope I get a good neighbor to move in, I will have to talk with the people at the office about that.  I did call the office to follow up on a few things from being at the pool yesterday with the kids.  First there was broken glass in the kids pool area, that must mean there are people taking drinks in there, which they are not supposed to; second was some very rude people that came up there that just threw their stuff around, took the toys my friends kids were playing with and were playing music too loud that had all kinds of bad words in there like f#%* this or n&^@$! that and those people even brought little kids up there.  I really hate to talk to or even be around stupid people and that is what those people are and they will never change.  Anyway....Let's get into it!

One company has just crossed the milestone that many said would never be crossed, being worth $1 Trillion and that company is Apple.  Since I am not a big fan of Apple I was hoping that Google would pass them to this mark but I was wrong.  Not bad for a company that has come close to being belly up many times before breaking it big with products such as the iPod or the iPhone.  But you have to give to them for doing something no other United States company has done before, even though they keep most of their money overseas and do not pay taxes as they should in this country but then again they are not the only American company to do this.  Here is an article from Bloomberg you can read, plus some cool graphics; https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-apple-at-one-trillion-market-cap/

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I really hope that you all have a great night or day, take care!

































Comments

Popular Posts