Good Day, Flat Tires, Losing People, Losing the Man, Losing Our Damn Minds

Hello all, hope you are doing great!  So my day, it has been pretty good, did one Uber drive but it was a good one.  The trip was a little over $10 then he gave me a $10 tip, so that was alright.  Then I got home and took about a 2 hour nap, so that was a win.  Then my friend came by with the kids and they wanted to go swimming so I took them up there while she had to pick up some meds for her 3 year old, he has something up with his eye where he always has green stuff in the corner of the eye.

Ok, I am sorry that I did not write last night, I got a little busy with stuff and by the time I got home I did not feel like writing, plus I had a flat tire.  Not sure what happened by there were little holes in my tube on the right tire and found this out by taking my chair up to DW Auto here in Columbia, that is where I got the chair I do have right now.  So, that is what happened, so this will be a bit of a larger post.

So, a history thing to talk about.  What should I write?  I want to talk about something that has been a conspiracy theory for quite a while and is something I like looking into.  The Lost Cosmonauts theory, is a theory that before the first reported person in space there were a few others and this claims that there have been messages from these people that have been lost to time.  The Cold War was not that long ago and we all know how the Soviets acted, that would cover up anything if it would make them look bad in the international press.  They always wanted to be seen as stronger than the United States of America and the rest of the world, no matter what, they would cover up the death of many people just to look good.  This is a conspiracy I can believe in, I would not put it past the Soviets to send someone to space, something happens to where they would not make it back and them just leave those people floating in the distance.  I could very easaly see something like this happening as I lived through the 80's of the Cold War.  Yuri Gagarin is the first reported man in space but I, along with many other people, think he was not actually the first in space and that there were people before him but these people were wiped from history.  Back in the 1960's that was fairly easy to do, as I am sure it is much more difficult to wipe someone from history nowadays.  The Soviets would even remove the "phantoms" from photos and if someone died on Earth from practicing for say a manned moon flight, the officials would not tell the family what really happened.  But that was common practice from the Soviet Union who was way more paranoid that anything you can think up today.  Now, there are a few radio operators that have said they received signals from these supposed "phantoms" but there is no way to really verify those.  Back in the early 90's when the Cold War ended much of the records from the Communist era were available to be opened but there is so much to go through that I do not think any person has found proof of anything at this point.  But then again I am sure Putin makes sure certain things stay under wraps.  Anyway, if you want to look anything up on this conspiracy theory just go to Google and type in phantom cosmonauts and you will get a lot of things to pop up.  In my opinion, I think this is true but I am sure there is nothing that can be done about it now.

Not sure if you have heard a lot about this but Disney has a little Marvel problem with the firing of James Gunn.  I am not going to get into why Gunn was fired but what should be done now.  Guardians of the Galaxy 3 has already been talked about being released, just not totally sure about when.  I have heard they were going to start filming at the end of this year or early next year.  But now the question is, just what is going on now?  The cast for GotG have come out and wrote a nice letter saying that James Gunn was needed back to make the movie and they were standing by Mr. Gunn but were not taking what he said and making excuses for that.  I am glad they did not try to bring up the words or "jokes" he used before because they wanted that letter to help heal and move forward on a more positive note.  One of the bigger problems this presents withing Disney, Gunn was supposed to help with the next so many years of filming Marvel movie as he was head of the cosmic division and he has shown that he can work well with it.  I am not sure who they could get to replace James Gunn and I am not sure they should even try to find someone else that would take on the project at this point.  Anyway, here is a good article from CinemaBlend, enjoy; https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2454862/who-marvel-should-hire-to-replace-james-gunn-on-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-3?story_page=1

For the last entry today I am going to talk about something that involves stupid people so I cannot talk at length about this subject, since I really do not like stupid people, it feels like my IQ is dropping when talking about them.  Here it goes anyway.  As a lot of you know I am not that much into music, for a few different reasons.  I keep up enough by watching things on the news or reading things online.  There is an artist named Drake, who I guess is pretty popular who has a song out that has a dance that goes with it.  From what I have discerned, it is called #Inmyfeelings.  Ok but I guess people love to dance to this song by this Drake guy, and they are doing it in really bad places.  Some people have gotten to were they jump out of a moving vehicle to do this dance.  And the NTSB or National Transportation Safety Board, has called on people to never jump out of a moving vehicle of any type.  This just goes to show how many stupid people there are out there and they need the government to come out to tell you not to do something, that shows that something was lost during your upbringing and that starts at home.  I had seen a few of the ones that didn't work out well for these idiots that just wanted to dance, there is a place you can dance and there are not any vehicles around, it's called a dance floor.  Such ignorance, I guess it is just thinning out the herd.  After all, that's what Thanos would have wanted.  You can look at an article here; https://www.yahoo.com/gma/inmyfeelings-challenge-takes-off-ntsb-pleads-don-t-114406117--abc-news-topstories.html

Well, that is it for me, I'm pretty tired.  I hope you have a fantastic day or night, take care! 
























Comments

Popular Posts