Alright Day, Marvel Rumor, Conspiracy Theories Pt. 2

Hey everyone, hope you are great today!  So my day has been pretty good, except I have been tired all day long.  I got to sleep around 10 pm but woke up at 12 to use the restroom and then woke up a few times after that.  So, what I'm saying is, I didn't sleep that great.  Oh, and then I woke up a little after 7, went to the restroom and then laid back down until 10 am.  Gotta get this sleep down better, think that would be really good for me.  I also woke up sore today but not as bad as yesterday, it was rainy off and on for most of the day yesterday, which is good because we do need the rain.  I did not even get a nap in today, which is something I have been doing most days for the past week or so.  Anyway, let me get into it, I got some conspiracy stuff to talk about.

But first, it's Marvel Day!  Time to talk about some rumor for Avengers 4 or some other goings on in the MCU.  I am just now finally watching Luke Cage season 2 so when I get done with that I will write a small review.  Also, the DVD and Blu-Ray is now out for Avengers: Infinity War!  I have not bought it yet but I am sure I will sometime soon.  There is a new theory out that says Nick Fury knew the "Snapture" would happen.  I will add an article that explains this better than I can but I will give you the highlights.  It posits that Nick Fury had found the Ancient One long ago and found out about his future, that the Snap was going to happen and Fury, who has a plan for everything, had a plan for what to do in the event that this does happen.  Obviously if you have seen Avengers: Infinity War then you know what Fury does in the end credits scene, I will not spoil that for you but I must warn that there are going to be a few spoilers in the article if you have not seen Infinity War.  In this way, of always having a plan, Nick Fury is like Batman for the MCU.  We should have know that this man would know about Thanos or someone erasing half the life everywhere and that he would know what to do in that case.  It must be boring to be that prepared all the time, I think the little surprises of life if what makes it fun.  But, if you have not seen Infinity War, I suggest you watch it somehow to get the full effect of what I have said.  Here is that article; https://www.technobuffalo.com/2018/08/15/nick-fury-avengers-infinity-war-snap/

So, this is the second part of conspiracy theories, it will deal with ones that I think are more likely to be true.  I will stay away from conspiracies that have been proven true or otherwise.  If you like me talking about this subject, let me know and I will do more stuff on these theories.  This first one I think has some truth to it is the JFK assassination, mostly because I cannot believe that it is as simple as one man holed up in a book depository shooting the leader of the free world.  It might be because I am a fan of the man and president, plus JFK also had Addison's, which is something I have.  Guess we sort of have that bond, which is a good thing to know on trivia night.  I do believe that Oswald, the man that supposedly acted alone in killing President Kennedy, fired a shot from that building but I do not think the machinations started and ended with him, there had to be more.  I think that the KGB had to be involved somehow but I do not think aliens were involved, as some people think.  Basically I am not holding this conspiracy down to one thing, like the babushka lady or the man with the umbrella, but that as a whole this was a conspiracy through and through and was not the work of just one man that was upset.  Now the second one is a little larger in scale than my last one, a secret cabal running the world behind the scenes.  Now, I believe this one because I think it not being true would make me feel bad for the world leaders.  I believe that in almost every country there is a secret organization that controls everything.  These are not necessarily people we can interact with or talk to but they seem to be there.  Now you might say that I am a little paranoid and I say that yes, I might be but what is worse.  To be paranoid or not thinking there is ever anyone out to get you?  I know that is kind of strange but that is one I do believe in.  I can add more conspiracy theory stuff in later posts on this blog.  Stay tuned.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I am going to try to get to bed at a decent time.  I really do hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!























 

Comments

Popular Posts