Sorry everyone, I am back.  I was going to write yesterday but when I was out the alternator went out on my van.  That can be such a hassle, had to get it towed to a garage, went and bought a new alternator last night.  Hoping to get it worked on today or by tomorrow at the latest.  So, since I have been gone for a few days, I am going to write twice today, got a lot to talk about anyway.

So, the election happened, and I know that a lot of people are not happy with the result.  First, look at it this way, at least we do have some say on who will be the leader of our country.  You know how many other countries would love to have this right we have to vote on people for president or other matters.  Just be thankful that this man is not a King or dictator of another name because we would be stuck with him for a lot longer than 4 years.  I know quite a few people that have lived or are still living in countries that restrict their citizens,  they do not get to decide what happens politically at all, and speaking out can get you boiled alive, that really happened in a country we are friends with.  A lot of people on Facebook and Twitter are going nuts over this, like their lives are over.  The world is not going to end, the sun is still rising every morning in the east and setting in the west.  If you think your life would be better if you moved then by all means, I will not stop you.  Just reconsider for a moment what that entails.  Donald Trump does have a few good ideas out there.  There is no hiding the fact that he believes the ACA, or Obamacare as it is referred to, is bad and needs replaced.  I side with him on that, it is terrible what it is doing to families and individuals out there.  His plan, which some have started referring to it as Trumpcare, would allow you to cross state lines to purchase health coverage, he wants health insurance premiums to be tax deductible, wants to make medical providers costs more clearly stated.  Those are good things I think a lot of people can get behind.  So please, give him a chance to explain what he would like to do to help this country along.  Please give him that.  Thanks, this by no means is to mean that I am a supporter of his, just that you should give him a chance.  Also, hate is not going to help the situation at all, that is what I have seen a lot of on social media lately.  I still believe that Hillary Clinton would have been a much worse choice by what she has said she would do if she became president.  Everyone just needs to take a deep breath or two, maybe have a few drinks, and calm down.  Remember, a president does not have overwhelming power and cannot just create laws without Congress and the Supreme Court.  Just remember that.

Well, I will be back later tonight to write some more.  Take care everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts