Hello everyone, sorry I have been busy lately, I need to learn how to blog by using my phone.  After cleaning out my Yahoo inbox, still need to clean out my gmail inbox, I feel like I was good at this whole technology thing.  So I am learning more about how to use Twitter, it is more complicated than it seems at first.  Still haven't started using other applications like Instagram or Snapchat.  Not really sure how those work, I know you take pictures, which I guess is not the correct way to say it, I am not really much of a picture guy.  I guess the right way to say that now is pic, because it takes to long to spell it out properly.  These kids with using abbreviations for words is just really dumb, I think, and I probably do not matter that much.  Like what do the people do with all that extra time typing just "k" in instead of OK, do not understand this generation.  Anyway, on to other matters.

Some of you already know this but I have recently started asking nerd or geek trivia on Facebook to my friends everyday.  Think I should come up with a prize, as of now all they get if they answer correctly is my respect, nerd to nerd.  It cannot be something that costs a lot of money, I do not have a lot of money to give away.  Nobody got the right answer today, it was a pretty tough question.  It was, what was the name of the first film that is the inspiration for the concept of Star Wars?  The answer was "A Princess of Mars", the movie was released in 1912, I know that I am old but I was not old enough to watch that movie when it first came out.  I like obscure trivial facts, so I am just sharing it with my Facebook friends.

So next week all this election ads and junk mail will end, hopefully, at least for a little while. No matter who you are voting for in what election, please vote, even though I know that a single persons vote doesn't count like it should.  We should not have the electorial college voting for us, that was something that was needed to give small states a more even playing field.  But that system is outdated and should be replaced by the popular vote.  I think that is something worth writing to my congress person about.  I will do that soon.

So tomorrow I probably will not be writing a new post because I am going with my cousin to watch the premiere for Dr. Strange at the Forum 8.  I am sure it will be good, can't wait for it.  I love the Forum 8, that is the only place in Columbia I go to watch movies, I just think it is an all around better theater for people in wheelchairs.  Plus I have a small crush on one of the managers.  That always help you decide.

Well, that is all for tonight, I am going to sleep soon.  This rainy weather is depressing, I don't need any help with that, and it makes some people sleepy.  I am one of those people.  Have a great night or day everyone, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts