I hope everybody had a good time over this last Thanksgiving weekend.  Guess it is back to work today for a lot of people.  That is what I plan to do, starting tomorrow.  Spent today trying to sell cards and doing odd research.  Plus I am just about finished watching the first season of Luke Cage on Netflix, great show.  Even if you are not a comic book fan, I believe that you would like the show. Cannot wait to see what is in store for season two.  I was able to get my oxy filled on Friday so my pain levels are doing a little better.  I am about down to a 6, which for me is really good.  I think the last time I was lower down the line was when I was on the vent, a lot of days I did not feel much of any pain but then again they had me so doped up that I wasn't able to feel much of anything.  Which I guess was a good thing because I am sure my body was really under immense stress anyway.  Back then I always had a fentanyl patch on my right arm and then they were giving me different doses of morphine.  That seemed to do the job, I guess I at least couldn't talk to the nurses or doctors to let them know much of what I was feeling.  I had to communicate by moving my mouth or blinking my eyes.  The blinking of my eyes to communicate didn't last very long though as I got very fed up with it, it was taking way to long to say anything and I was very impatient with the process.  So overall, I am doing fairly well today.

I really was not sure what to write about today and am just making this up on the fly.  I was really irritated at a certain NFL player, who I do not think should be on a team, when he came out and talked about something he had no business talking about.  The player in question was Colin Kaepernick, I do not care if I misspelled his name or not, he came out talking about how good Cuba was under Fidel Castro, he said that Cuba has such a good literacy rate that they spend more on education than on prisons.  That is because Castro would rather kill you than through you into a prison, those numbers of the literacy rate in Cuba was probably falsified anyway.  I am pretty sure that Cuban people, be they here in America or anywhere, where non to pleased with him.  So, word of advice, even though he isn't smart enough to take it, would be to keep your head down and not go to Miami.

So, that is all for tonight, I hope everyone has a good night or day.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts