New Way

Well, I am going to do things a little different today and hopefully will going forward.  I am writing this a little after 8:30 and am going to write a little throughout the day.  I can do that now that I figured out how to write this blog on my phone.  I am becoming good at this technology thing, not great yet.  That will take a little more work.

So, since the release of Dr. Strange this weekend, my trivia on Facebook is of Dr. Strange.  The question is; until recently, who was the only Marvel superhero that was able to see Dr. Strange in his astral form?  Not going to put the answer on here until later because I am not totally sure how this works, if it will publish what I have wrote before I mean to or not.  This is a cool power that a hero has that you would not think of.  I will provide the answer at the end of this post though.

Update: It is 8:09, I didn't realize that my phone battery was so low that I was not able to update the blog throughout the day.  I went over to a friends house for an end of the year grilling.  Oh well, it was a good time but I had to leave because I was getting tired.  So I am writing this last piece as I am getting ready for bed.  My cousin Freddy Denney answered the trivia question right today, the answer is the Hulk can see Dr. Strange in his astral form.

I hope everyone has a good night or day.  I will be back tomorrow, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts