Bad pain day, Disney and Netflix and Inhumans

So I am back, sorry, I guess I have not been very punctual with this blog and I need to be.  So, things are not going so great as in the fact that the cold is killing me, in the sense that my pain has increased but there is nothing that can really be done about that.  I just hope this is a dryer winter, as I have seen on The Weather Channel, and like last year as the winter was pretty mild.  In Columbia last year we only received about 6 inches of snow, which is very little compared to the prior years.  So, overall today has not been a good pain day for me, I'd rate my pain at a 9 right now.  My pain regimen isn't really working too well for me, I need to go see my doctor about that.  Not really sure what he will prescribe but I am sure he can help.

Quite a few big nerd things have happened recently.  First off, Disney is wanting to purchase Netflix.  That would be a huge transaction and since there are already a lot of Marvel properties at Netflix they will be able to do much more.  Some people are worried that Disney would not do Daredevil as dark as he is now but I think they would stick with the same formula.  Another, Marvel has announced that the movie for the Inhumans that we thought was coming out in 2020 is now going to become a television series and the first two episodes were going to be released in IMAX theaters.  Now, I am not totally thrilled with this, I do like that they are doing a series of this instead of a movie, since Inhumans have been used in Agents of Shield this will work well.  Another thing that happened is that Fox has sort of announced that they are going to do a reboot of the X-Men universe, which I think is needed after watching the last movie of X-Men: Apocalypse.  I thought that movie was ok really but there was a lot I did not like about it.  Also, this is news that has been around for more than a year but with the possibility that Disney might buy Netflix this might come true very soon and that is a Star Wars live action series planned for Netflix.  That would be so wonderful, I wonder what era they will start in?  The farthest back that the new canon goes, I believe, is Episode 1, so I wonder if they would go back and do some stuff from the Old Republic.  I cannot wait to see what happens.

So, less than a month away from Rogue One: A Star Wars story.  Really cannot wait for that, I would like to read the Catalyst book first, it is basically a prologue to Rogue One.

Well, that is all for now, I really hope to be back here tomorrow.  Have a good night and day everyone.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts