Little stuff

Well, today was a good day.  Didn't hurt too much and my father came down to put tires on my van!  He is great, now the van handles and rides much smoother, thank you Dad.  It was a pretty good pain day for me, the morning was pretty chilly but it warmed up nicely.  Later in the day I got to hang out with some good friends, all in all it was a good day.  So, on to other stuff.

So last night I went to watch Dr. Strange, good movie.  It wasn't the best Marvel movie out there but it was better than superhero movies from other studios, even this year.  I have always been more of a Marvel guy, I love the characters.  It has always seemed to me that DC was always trying to be more dark with their style of storytelling, while growing up there were not a lot of DC comic books at the grocery store where I purchased them at so I stuck to Marvel.  Now that I am a grown up comic book fan, I am floored by the new movies that Marvel has been putting out since Iron Man in 2008 and they have been one upping themselves ever since.  The first two and a half phases of movies are all culminating in Avengers Infinity War, which is going to loosely follow the Infinity Gauntlet story line from the comics from the late 80's to the early 90's.  That was probably my favorite story arc in all of Marvel so I think the movies will be great blockbusters.  Just cannot wait for that event, it's going to be huge.

Sorry I am writing so little tonight, hope to do some more tomorrow.  Hope everyone has a good night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts