Body scans, Snoke Rogue One theory

So I am back, this thing where the sun goes down around 5:30 is making me fall asleep a lot sooner.  Right now I am very tired and also very sore, like all over.  Body just feels like it has been beaten up with baseball bats or something.  Kinda that feeling when you have a bad virus, your body just aches everywhere.  Now, I do not think that I have a virus, of course I am not 100% on that as I do not have a body scanner, those are outrageous.  Funny thing about body scans, if I was to ever win the lottery or an insane amount of money, me and my cousin, who has some strange medical things going on, are both getting body scans to see who is more messed up.  That is some of the darker humor I have, haven't decided what the winner gets.  How would you actually decide a winner in a contest like that, I think it would be fun though.  But back on subject, I do not have a fever and am not shivering when I should not be so I think I am fine.  I have gotten pretty good over the years detecting when something is wrong.  Of course it could be something new that I have not had before, that is always a possibility but whatever, if I am anything I am a survivor.

So, what to talk about today?  How excited I am for the Rogue One movie next month?  Extremely, at first I was not that excited for it but since seeing the newest trailer for the movie, I cannot wait.  It is exactly one month away.  I should be able to buy tickets soon.  I would really like to get the book that leads into Rogue One which is named Catalyst, I hope to buy that soon.  I am reading the book Heir to the Jedi, which takes place just after the battle of Yavin.  One thing I think we are going to find out in Rogue One, the person that is kneeling in front of the bacta tank and who is in the bacta tank.  I think the person in the bacta tank is Snoke, this will be the first we see him in canon.  So that is my Snoke theory, I have heard this from some other people.  Can't wait.

Well, that is all for today, I am pretty tired.  I hope to be back tomorrow.  I hope everyone has a good night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts