Door holding and other stuff

Hello everyone, sorry about not posting yesterday, I was pretty tired and knocked out a little early.  I am back today to talk about how my day is going and some other stuff.  It is a pretty decent pain day for me, that is what I call them now, pain days.

So, I am going to let all of you in on something.  I cannot speak for all wheelchair users out there but myself, along with some people I know, do not like it when someone holds open a door for us.  If I am right there at the door and you hold it open, that is alright but when I am 50 or more feet from the door, it makes me pretty pissed because it is you, the door holder, implying that I need help.  Stop that, I am perfectly able to open a door myself, even better than some people can.  So please stop, all you are doing is making a fool out of yourselves.

I am so excited about what is or can be coming up in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  One thing I missed from the first showing of Dr. Strange was when Kaecilius, the bad guy, says something to the effect of Dormammu, he is not the devourer of worlds but, just that little bit.  It refers to Galactus who is referred in the comics as the Devourer of worlds.  This is huge because this is the first time, I think, that a Marvel character has mentioned anything relating to a character from another studio, namely 20th Century Fox.  The rights for Galactus are owned by Fox at this time but for the last few months there has been some rumblings that Marvel has the rights back to the Fantastic Four, which Galactus is a part of.  If Marvel does have the rights back to FF, that would be amazing.  I would love to see a good FF movie before I die.  I have to give props to the person that informed me of this, his name is Rob and his Youtube channel is ComicsExplained.  He makes great videos, check him out.

So with that I am ready for bed everyone, take care and have a good night or day.  Don't forget to vote tomorrow.  Might have some political stuff tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts