Dr. Strange review

This is going to be a short post, just a review for the Marvel movie Dr. Strange.  First thing I really took from the movie and first thought in my head was that it was very visually stimulating.  This is not a movie to take lightly, you have to read more into than a typical Marvel comic book movie.  It helps bring the story line for Infinity War along nicely, I think.  Because Dr. Strange is integral to the plot of that story, along with Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer, who I hope Marvel can get for the Infinity War movie.  Anyway, I watched the movie not in 3D, I wanted this first time to be in 2D and I will watch later in 3D. Overall, I think it is a must see if you are a Marvel movie fan or if you want to know more about the mystic arts side of things.  So, go out and see it.

That is all for my review.  I hope you all have a good night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts