Lazy day, Steven W. Thrasher, bad comment from Sadiq Khan

Hello there, I hope all of you are doing great.  So, my day has been really lazy except for doing one load of laundry, dishes and getting the mail twice, because I had not gotten my mail since last Thursday so I got it in the morning and then in the afternoon.  I was trying to do some work on my book but I just could not stay motivated or, as I like to call, get my mind right to write.  My mind is not in the right place at this time as well, guess it's just an off day for me.  Oh well, I am sure I will be fine.  Also, I did some card trading with a friend today but I will not mail until this weekend.  It is customary to mail on the same day when you are trading with someone so nobody will get their stuff first.  Just a weird thing we all stick to.  My pain has not been really bad today, I have kept it pretty much under control all day, going as low as a 6.5 and as high as a 10.  The 10 pain did not last very long though.  The pills work a lot faster when you chew them, the taste is bad but it is easy to get by.  A friend of mine refuses to do that. almost like he is scared of it.  Strange people.

So, I ran across this article from a writer that I am unaware of but that is not surprising because I do not read The Guardian, which is a UK newspaper but does have a United States branch.  The name of the writer is Steven W. Trasher who has won awards.  From the little research I have done on this person I can tell that he is left leaning, it did not take me long to figure out that he is probably also a social justice warrior.  A social justice warrior or SJW is a new term that describes someone, according to the Urban Dictionary, "who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation."  He is a black man that wrote the article that I ran across called "Police hunt and kill black people like Philando Castile. There's no justice." It is so horrible that he is out there scaring people into thinking that the police are only there to kill black people.  It takes away from all the good that the police do everyday for black or white people.  It also does not take anything into account that there are white people also killed by police but I know that those people that were killed while doing something illegal.  If a cop approaches you and tells you to stop, what do you do?  Stop, answer his questions.  As long as you do not do anything illegal then you have nothing to worry about.  Now, I know that there are bad cops out there that seem to ruin it for everyone but the number of bad ones is very low.  And we should not let the actions of a few bad cops be the norm for all cops.  He is just spreading hate and people to fear something that they should not fear.

The last thing I want to talk about is the attack yesterday in London, again.  He made some dumb comments.  I want to remind everyone that the name of the mayor of London is Sadiq Khan, he is an Arab and a Muslim.  What happened last night was that someone in a van ran down people standing in front of a mosque.  So the attack was against Muslims and Khan said that this was an act of terror, which I think is short sided of him to say because during the attack of Muslim Arabs against Western people a little bit ago was not called terrorism but this attack was called terrorism.  I think this man is very disconnected from the world and something needs to be said about it.  I hope the PM, Theresa May, will take these two events and his comments into thought about what to do.  I know that I should not be speaking on the politics of another country when our country needs so much help because of corruption.  But I have very loud opinions and I like to voice them.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope everyone here has a great night or day, take care?

Comments

Popular Posts