Hey all, I am back tonight.  I really wanted to write last night but for some reason could not keep my eyes open after 6 pm and went to bed early.  One good thing there, I had gotten a good nights sleep, I think.  But anyway, I am doing ok today, my pain has been mostly around a 7, a few times spiking to 9 but not a whole lot.  I did see my new pain doc yesterday and it went pretty well.  He listened when I talked about Addison's or GBS, so that's good.  He thinks we should try to do a steroid shot in the joints of the back where my Scheuermanns is most affected.  I have had trigger point injections in that area before and those worked, just not for any amount of time, like on two days and he says that these are way more effective than trigger point injections.  I'm pretty optimistic about this course and I am not usually optimistic about much anything.  The injections will help my back where the majority of my pain is but I will still need to take something for the pain in the rest of my body, which is alright with me.  If I am mostly pain free in my back then that will be a huge relief and my pain levels will go down considerably.  So, keeping my fingers crossed.

Sorry but I will be back tomorrow to write more but am very tired now.  I hope each and every one of you has a great night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts