I am back after a small break everyone.  So, today was uneventful but good anyway.  The weather here was really nice, good change from just a few days ago when the high here was 96 and very humid.  It is pretty easy to breathe outside, which is important for many people.  Even for me and I do not have any problems with my lungs, I did have asthma as a kid but was able to get over that and do not have any problems now.  Lately I have been having a little rattling when I breathe in deep and exhale fully.  I have been doing a breathing exercise lately called 4-7-8.  To do this you first place the tip of your tongue at the roof of your mouth just behind your top front teeth.  The you take a breath in through your nose for 4 full seconds, hold that breathe for 7 seconds and then exhale through your mouth for 8 full seconds.  When you are exhaling you need to kind of purse your lips, which will make a loud rushing sound.  You need to do this a few times a day for the first month, once an hour after that and then you should be able to fall asleep at any time.  I know some people that do not have any trouble falling asleep anywhere at anytime, like my mother.  She can sit down in her chair and read the newspaper and then fall asleep.  Wish I could do that.  I messaged my doctor that the trazadone I have been taking has not been working very well and have to take an antihistamine to get me to sleep.  I am sure she will figure out what to do.  Last thing here, my pain has been good, around a 7 today.

I do not have this article in front of me now but I read one on my phone earlier today that said, 'big pharma is looking into using marijuana as a pain killer'.  I hope this is true because I think a lot of people can use this and it will help with their conditions.  I know that for me, in certain doses, it helps with lowering my pain.  If I do too much marijuana at a time I just forget about a lot but if I only take a few hits then I will not have as much pain.  It would lower my level of pain a couple of digits.  Hopefully this will open the door to more people or even our stupid senators to realize how useful marijuana can be, in a lot of ways.

I think it was pretty funny that the democratic party lost a very important special election down in Georgia this last week.  The funniest part of the loss was that they spent upwards of $30 million dollars and could not win.  The biggest part of why the democrats keep losing elections is because they cannot connect with the average American, not saying that the republicans do a great job of this but the democrats are really bad.  The candidate that the democrats where running out there did not even live in the district he was trying to win.  From what I have read or heard, he lives about 2 miles away in another district.  I have always hated gerrymandering and this was a great case of it.  Republicans just took advantage of what was thrown at them and the democrats deserved to lose and waste all that money.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope every person reading this has a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts