Good day, bad people and 2017 football cards

Hey there everyone, I am back and with more than last night.  So, I hope you all are doing great today, I am doing pretty well today actually.  I know, watch out for something cool in the night sky because this does not happen a whole lot.  Anyway, my day started out with a lot of pain, especially in my shoulder.  It was just my right shoulder and I did not sleep on my right side, so it was not because of that.  I guess it was just a new pain, hope this does not last too long because I kind of use my shoulders for everything.  I also had a lot of pain in my hands when I first woke up but it has gone down quite a bit since this morning because my pain pills are working good, actually.  It can go like that for a day or two and then they are not as effective for my pain, just the way things work.  I am pretty much used to my back always being in pain but am hoping that these steroid shots I get in the joints on the 26th of this month help out.  Of course that will not help the pain I have elsewhere in my body so I assume that he will give me something for that.  At least that is what we talked about the other day, just did not say what yet.  He sounds like a good, caring doctor so I think he will understand and help me as best he can.  Guess we will see, and I will keep all of you updated.

So, the first thing I would like to talk about is a man that I knew when I was younger, before the chair, was arrested for raping a 15 year old girl.  I am not going to say his name because I do not want to sensationalize this person.  Also, he is from somewhere close to where I used to live, in Clarence Missouri.  I was not good friends with him but we did work together a few times but that was about it.  If he is found guilty of doing the horrible acts that he is charged with then I think he should burn for it.  That little girl will never live a life without that fear, there is no way to take it back.  I feel for her and I hope she gets all the help and support that she needs from this tragedy.  Also, for the people that think we, as a country of the United States of America, should do away with the death penalty, how can you propose that change when something as terrible as this happens to an innocent human being, a fellow citizen of this great country?  Why should we allow someone like this to live, to maybe get parole and be out on the streets again that could possibly cause harm to others.  This young lady will never, ever forget what happened and the possibility of him being out in the world could likely scare her to levels that no human should have to go through.  Or God forbid but what if he contacts her somehow because there is always a way.  If you have a valid and interesting reason as to why the United States should get rid of the death penalty, then please, let us have a discussion.  Thank you.

So, I am pretty hyped up for the new football products coming out next month, so far not a lot has come out for 2017 for football, unless you are a fan of Leaf cards, which I am not, only Panini right now for me.  The best 2017 product so far is Classics, which has kind of a more retro look and the backs actually feel like the old cardboard cards of yesteryear.  I had purchased a box, they were not very expensive, and I had pulled some good cards.  I really like what is called Relic cards, relic cards are cards that have a piece or pieces of authentic stuff like pieces of jerseys, cleats or hats.  No product has come out that has any good relic cards yet and next month there are some that have really nice relic cards.  Just have to be patient.  The problem though, because there is always a problem with me, is that some of these products will be on the higher price side.  I guess I can try to trade with the guy  that owns the card shop here in town.  Maybe that will work.

That is all I have for tonight, I am pretty tired and can only keep one eye open.  I hope everyone here has a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts