Wonder Woman short, spoiler free review

Just got home from watching Wonder Woman and I have to say, very good movie.  Great job goes out to DC and Warner Bros., this is the best thing you have put out in this new DCEU.  I am going to not talk any spoilers in this review but will in a later review of the movie, because I will see this again at the theater.  Now, on to the review.

First off, if I had to sum this movie up in one word it would be Fierce.  I am clearly not a female but this film seemed like it would be very powerful for them and Gal Gadot was a wonderful casting choice here.  I think she played the part flawlessly and the director, Patty Jenkins, knew her source material.  Now I am a definite Marvel guy so I do not know the source material as much but it seemed spot on.  I am happy and hyped now for future DCEU movies.  They had a short preview of Justice League before the movie and it looks really good because of the Wonder Woman movie being so good with critics and fans.  This movie is sitting at a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes which ties it with the first Iron Man and The Dark Knight Rises and fan reaction so far is at a 98%, so this is a huge win for DC and WB.  I hope the movies in the future live up to this one.

Comments

Popular Posts