Sorry I have been gone for a few days but am back for tonight.  The last few days I have been a little lazy and have not done much work on my book but I am looking to change this tomorrow.  Sometimes it is good for you to be a little lazy, it gives your body a little bit of time to heal and help certain parts of your body get back to normal.  Just as long as you are not lazy all the time.  I did get my catheters from that Compete Care Medical today and I tried them out since they looked different from the ones I am using now.  They worked pretty well, these are different as they come pre lubed, which is a little different from what I normally do but I like them.  Nothing else big has happened to me, my pain level has been between a 7 and 8 pretty much all week with a few times where it got up to a 9.  My pain pills are still not working no matter how I consume them, but I am trying not to get too down about that.

Well, I will be back tomorrow with some more to talk about but am pretty tired now so I am off to bed everyone.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts