Feeling better, history channels, Lemuria stuff

Hello everyone, I am back and feeling a lot better!  I know, it's a little strange for me to say that but I am doing pretty well since I was able to get my oxy filled.  Life gets so much better for me, I can operate fully in public and am more than likely to be in public.  Makes it easier for me to be able to talk with people when I can control my pain.  I just wish I could make all doctors understand this.  I seem to be different, I know it's a shocker, but I do better with opioids while others do worse.  I am just a very strange case, that is what all my doctors say.  I have to agree with them on that.

So, a few things I would like to talk about.  I found a pretty cool list on the internet today that shows 99 cool video channels for history fans on Youtube and I am a history fan, as you all know.  This is great because I do like watching videos on Youtube.  It has a wide range of history topics from music history to ancient history.  Now I am much more into ancient history but I do like all types of history.  Maybe I can get some good ideas for my fiction books for alternate history.

Not sure if any of you have heard of the supposed lost continent of Lemuria or Mu.  It was allegedly a continent that was located in the Pacific Ocean between Hawaii, Easter Island and the Philippines.  This is where it gets a little weird, the residents were supposed to be large ape like creatures that have the power of telepathy.  Telepathy for those who do not know is the transfer of any type of data without using any muscles or anything visible for a human to another human.  It was a good idea until they theorist came out with that.  If you are to look at a good topographical map of the islands of Indonesia then you can see where land has been covered by the ocean but the crazy people do not want to point to this, which could make for a better hypothesis but go for giant ape like creatures that do not have to talk.  There are some crazy people out there.

Well, that is all for tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts