I am back and want to get right to it.  I went to see my pain doc today and there was not anything else he could do to help me so he recommended me to a few other pain docs he knows.  I did not fire him because I will still see him for my PM&R stuff, the reasons I am in the wheelchair.  So I will call these doctors tomorrow to see if anyone is seeing new patients.  Tonight I a going to do a little research on the ones that he recommended.  I have not started yet but will after I have written this out.  Otherwise, my pain has been almost an 8 today.  Not a whole lot of fun to deal with but I am doing good with that.  I did not do any work on my book today because I did some babysitting this morning.  I watched my God child from about 8 to 1 today, I was relieved when his mother came and got him though.  He wore me out but that is to be expected of an old man.  

I read a story about the highest paid CEO's in America and it was very telling of why there are so many problems with companies that pay there head honcho so much money.  If they do this stuff they deserve to fall, in my humble opinion.  How can a CEO relate to an average American when they make on average $11.5 million and that is not counting all there bonuses and stock options.  The highest paid CEO was Thomas Rutledge of Charter Communications who took in almost 100 million, that is crazy.  I am all for people that work hard and climb the ladder to success but this is just ridiculous.  Honestly, there should be a minimum wage for CEO pay in this country, it is getting out of hand.  

Well, that is all I have for you tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts