Lost my voice, new pain and the Illuminati

Hello everyone, I am back.  Not as good as I was a few days before but am still alive.  I still have not been sleeping very well, I think a lot of that has to do with my allergies because there is so much pollen out right now.  Also, because of my allergies, I have lost my voice since yesterday after waking up from a nap.  So, that is not fun.  Also my pain levels are through the roof today.  For some reason my left shoulder is hurting very bad, like someone is pulling my shoulder out of it's socket all the time.  Then my right hip is hurting, enough to make me almost fall a few times earlier.  So today is not a good pain day, I would say my pain is at a 10.  Hopefully it will be better when I wake up tomorrow.

Now I have lately been talking bad on some conspiracy theories that have been put out there but some of the theories out there are not all that far fetched.  There are a few that I believe in but then I read a little more and some people just ruin it for me.  Like the theory that there is a secret cabal running most of the world, which most call the Illuminati.  It starts to go off the rails when David Icke comes out with the extra theory that the Illuminati are lizard people.  Now, I think that part of the theory is nuts but I do believe that there is a secret group of people that control many aspects of world matters.  I do not think that is so far out there because there are too many "coincidences" to be just random chance.  Now the Illuminati was a real "secret society" that was formed by Adam Weishaupt in Bavaria in 1776.  They were later disbanded for the first time by decree in 1784, but I think they just went underground and worked through Freemasonry or some other societal group.

Well, that is all for tonight everyone.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts