Hey there everyone, I am back.  So, I have had a lazy day, was not doing well at least mood wise even though I had visited a few friends today.  This whole week has been a really depressing week for me.  I have done pretty well, am able to smile at people and not look so bummed out but inside I am hurting, bad.  A lot of days this week I did not even go anywhere and there were a few when I did not even make my bed, which is something I do a little after waking up.  I am hoping that Monday will be the start of a new outlook, even though I will still have my same old pain meds.  We will have to see and I will let you all know.

So, a few new movies just came out this weekend; Baywatch and the new Pirates of the Caribbean.  I am planing on going to watch these movies on Tuesday when it is half price but so far Baywatch has not done so good with critics.  Rotten Tomatoes, which for some reason is the be all of movie critics site, has given the movie an 18% as of this writing.  I think the movie is probably a little more raunchy than what was expected, after all it did get a Rated R rating, which I thought was a little much for a former TV show.  It looks like it would be good for a few laughs so that is the reason I will go watch it.  Now for Pirates, I will watch that just because I like that type of movie and I have seen the other Pirates movies.  I think it will be fun but I am not expecting a great movie.  So this movie trip is not supposed to be the best movie watching experience ever but it will be fun.  I will write reviews on these movies.

Well, that is all for me tonight, it's actually kinda late at 9 pm.  So, I am off to bed, I will be back tomorrow.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts