Not feeling good, GOTG Vol. 2 little review

Hey there everyone, I really wanted to write last night but did not because I really was not feeling well at all.  I had a temp over 102 last night, it was a very bad sinus infection.  When I laid down to sleep I ended up breaking the fever, at least the first time, I will get to the second part later.  Then today when I woke up a little bit later than usual I still did not feel great.  I got up and fixed something to eat, which helped just a little, then I took a shower and that helped quite a bit.  Then around 1 I laid down to take a nap and did not wake up until 5:44 and I felt worse.  Not as bad as the night before but still pretty bad.  I seemed to have broken another fever I did not know I had because I woke up covered in sweat.  So, it is just after 7 pm now and am feeling like rest would be good for me so I will be going to bed soon.  I have a few things to talk about though.

Even though I was sick I went to the premiere for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.  I always go to these premieres so I was not going to miss this one.  Anyway, I will not spoil anything but I do want to give my review.  So, I had heard from earlier reviews I had seen said that it was basically two different movies between the first and second parts.  The first part was good but not as good as the second part even though the first part does set up a few things for the second half.  One thing I did not like in the first part, I thought was just too campy or 1960's Batman, was a younger Groot dancing while everyone else is fighting.  But it was a very fun show and I would say that if you like superhero movies or comedies then you will like this.  Enjoy.

Well, I am going to be back in a few days once I get more information about the new Republican Health Care bill to write my thoughts on it.  But for now I am going to get off of here and fall asleep.  I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts