Hello everyone, I am back.  So, my day has actually been pretty good, one good thing is it went by pretty quick.  My pain has been at a solid 7 all day but in the last half hour it's gone up to a 9.  The pain in my back has just been shooting pretty hard and I cannot wait to lay down, that can help some for laying my back on my heated mattress cover.  Earlier, I did go watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.  I will provide a little review of the movie in the next paragraph.  So I must say that this day has been ok and hopefully the rest of the week will fall in line with today.

My review of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.  It was a fun movie, it was a lot better than that last piece of trash but not as good as the original trilogy.  I did not like that two of the original characters for Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley were not involved really at all.  Spoiler alert, Orlando Blooms character does show up for a few minutes.  I was a fan of those two characters and Keira Knightley as an actress.  Plus she is very gorgeous.  I think it was good, some of the ending was a little strange and did not make a lot of sense but I am used to that for Johnny Depp movies.  Go watch it.

I had gotten a note on my door, which was posted to everyones doors today.  It said that all the apartments where I live is now getting basic cable and basic internet.  That is pretty cool news, I have internet but not cable so that will help because I stream everything I watch.  Of course my rent is going up $50 a month but not until next year.

Well, that is all I have for you all tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts