Pain, short post

Hello everyone, I am back at least for a little bit.  Don't really have much to talk about but did want to let everyone know how I am doing.  It has been another tough pain day, I have some new pain in my left hip I have not had before and am unable to get my left leg to straighten out.  Also, my throat is still hurting and I have developed a cough.  Not sure if it is getting better or worse.  Then there is the fact I have been getting these little headaches lately and the pain is from all over my head.  So I am not able to pinpoint exactly where it is at or what is affecting them.  Another thing is I have been having some really bad depression and sometimes I just do not feel like doing much at all.  Other than all of that, I am doing pretty well.  I am very tired right now and can barely keep my eyes open so I am going to end this post and head to bed.

I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts