I am back, kind of.  Well, I am out of oxycodone, starting yesterday and will not get filled until Friday.  So I am in quite a lot of pain at the moment and that is why I did not write last night.  I am trying a mix of Aleve and the morphine I normally take but I have not seen positive results.  It probably helps a tiny bit but I am unable to notice it.  I have of course been writing my pain doc and have been in contact with my psych.  So far my pain doc has not gotten back to me so I will be calling his office tomorrow because I think we really need to try something different.  I will let everyone know what happens in the meantime although I probably will not write much this week because of the situation.  I hope all of you reading this have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts