Hello everyone, I hope you all are having a good Sunday.  I know I am not doing too great, mostly the pain and then a few other things to get my blood pressure up but nothing I cannot handle.  Also, I will be out of oxycodone by Tuesday if I keep taking what I am prescribed, plus a little extra every once in a while when the pain is really bad.  I get them re-filled on Friday so it will only be a few days but it still sucks.  I think I am going to try to start mixing in NSAIDs with my oxy and morphine to see if that will help.  Of course I will call my doctor about this first, I had sent him an email but it has now been over a week since so I figured I would call to try to get a hold of him.  I know he is very busy, especially since he is retiring in September.  I really do not have a lot I would like to write about tonight everyone but I did want to come on here to let you all know how I am doing.

Well, tomorrow I am going to start writing on a schedule.  Hopefully that will help me get my book finished around the time I would like which is the end of summer of this year.  I also would like to get my first fiction book out by either the end of the year or the first of the year, just depending on when I get done with it.  I already know the topic of my first fiction book, now I just need to put pen to paper because I will probably write out a lot of this before I do anything on my computer with it.  I have a separate notebook just for ideas about the books I will write, I hope to do at least 5 of them and depending on how well they do I might write more.  Anyway, my first topic is going to be on, I did already mention that I was going to write alternate history right, what if the Mongol empire was able to manage their empire and last through the centuries.  Of course that is too long to be the title, it will probably be something different, shorter and better.

Well, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts