Hi there everyone, I am back after an extended absence.  I am feeling better although my allergies have not completely cleared up they are much better.  Of course my pain has been bad but I am starting to get used to that.  I would say that my pain level today is about a 9.  Pills have not helped at all and am at wits end about them.  They do help me be a more productive person, when they do decide to work and help me, I am able to get around better and it is easier to transfer into my vehicle so I can go places.  I was wanting to go to the store earlier today but my legs where hurting so bad that I decided not to because transferring into the van would not have been much fun.  I have an alarm set for Monday to call my doctors office and talk with his nurse about setting up an appointment to try to figure something out.  I'll keep you all informed.

So, I had a card show that I set up at today but it was really slow.  Mostly because this is still graduation time here in Columbia.  I at least broke even so that is good.  The next one for here is on August 26th, I will be setting up at that one.  Football will just be getting ready to start and I think I will do much better at the upcoming show.  Hopefully!

The biggest thing in the news that is making me upset is this whole Russia investigation thing.  So stupid to think that Russia could have done enough to sway the election.  Why do we not go back to just paper ballots everywhere, that would fix a lot of this crap.  Also, Russia was not the only country to probably hack into our election databases, think of what the Chinese can do, North Korea, Iran or just any country or group of people that do not like the United States of America.  This dumb congress people just get a hold of something and run with it because their little brains will not allow them to focus on things that need fixing in this country.  I wish they would get their heads out of their a@$es and do something good for the American people that voted them into office.

Well, that is all I have for tonight everyone.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts